Wednesday 6 April 2016

Bubble Tea

Day Six



May I persuade your very self to try the latest fad,
It's bound to be the most delightful thing you've ever had.

You're cordially invited, dear, to tell me what you think,
concerning how your tastebuds dig the latest trendy drink.

It comes I think from Thailand or Taiwan or somewhere east,
And now it's here in Hipsterville that all of us may feast.

Oh bubble tea? I hear you cry, all reason in a knot,
For how can they put soda in a cosy-covered pot?

A fizz-imbued concoction in your finest china cup?
Why nay; the bubbles manifest upon your sucking up.

They're made, I guess, from seaweed slime or melty sugared prawn,
Perhaps a frog was harvested of all its precious spawn.

The drink itself, presumably, delights beyond compare,
It's fruity, fun and colourful; please try it if you dare.

With satisfaction guaranteed, you'll surely not regret,
At least that's what I presuppose; I haven't tried it yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Paint Poem

  Day Thirty I like a poem because it's not like a painting. Because I'll confidently cradle something stainless;  hold the exceptio...