Saturday 15 April 2023

Failing Upwards

 

Day Fifteen





Okay. Let's double-click into it,

Let's deep-dive, make the ocean boil,

I want this to be scalable. Organic.

An unpacked integration.

Ducks in a row, so-to-say. Or speak.


Dollar value. I hear you but,

Let's put a pin in that. We'll

Double-down on the up-level,

Moving forward's the bottom line,

Let's open the kimono.


The pain point, yes, there was a flood;

Can we open up tomorrow? Ah,

Still wading, huh. And the smell, you say,

I'm loving your thought leadership.

Let's lean into opening tomorrow.


Fire damage is an opportunity.

Could I empower you to circle back,

To the bottom line?

I'll action balloons for reopening,

Can we source someone to blow them up?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Paint Poem

  Day Thirty I like a poem because it's not like a painting. Because I'll confidently cradle something stainless;  hold the exceptio...