Monday 19 April 2021

Aaaaaaaargh


Day 19




Check the paper, check the tray,

Check the Power On display,

Telling you I'll throw a fit,

Better work you little shit.


What's that cranky noise you made?

Why's my form a weird shade?

Wanted blue but came out red,

Clean the fucking printer head.


Click on file, send to print,

Give me just a little hint,

Silent treatment out of spite,

What the hell's that blinking light?


Piece o' junk, what a sham,

Don't you give me paper jam,

How can you be out of ink?

Jesus Christ I need a drink.


Button mash, lights flash,

Manual is balderdash,

Information overload,

Yet another error code.


Don't tell me to troubleshoot,

How'd you like to meet my boot?

Network error yet again,

Balls to this I'll use a pen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Paint Poem

  Day Thirty I like a poem because it's not like a painting. Because I'll confidently cradle something stainless;  hold the exceptio...