Thursday 10 April 2014

Right back after these notices

Today we're in advertising. Not much scope for interpretation in today's prompt to write an ad-style poem. But after a search for something a bit different to promote, I found Tuscan Whole Milk. Inspiration provided. If you want cheering up, check out the reviews; there's even some odes to milk up there. Thank you, the internet.





Tuscan Whole Milk


'Pearly white, liquid silk!' our
finest farmer here announces,
Tuscan Whole and tasty Milk
in one-two-eight fluid ounces.












I also couldn't resist a plug for my favourite Amazon product of all-time. Again, the reviews are well worth a browse.


Three Wolf Moon


Once a loner, now girls queue
and others eye me jealously.
my success with babes is entirely due
to my Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee.








Opmerkingen zijn altijd welkom

2 comments:

Paint Poem

  Day Thirty I like a poem because it's not like a painting. Because I'll confidently cradle something stainless;  hold the exceptio...