Wednesday 16 April 2014

Day Sixteen


Love Poem No.22


this sunset's nothing special
and I never wonder if your eye's cast on it
that time you went away, I never thought about you once

everything is so, so simple
there are no qualms, nothing to consider
when you told me I Do Too, I felt nothing at all

it doesn't matter anyway
because I never want to see your face
I suppose it's fiendishly complex

I utterly loathe you with every. single. atom.



I've put today's prompt - to write a poem full of lies - after the poem in this post because it changes the meaning. I don't suppose this is a particularly clever response; it's really an exercise in opposites but I suppose it's fun in a simple sort of way. I think my favourite part is the title.



Commentaires sont les bienvenus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paint Poem

  Day Thirty I like a poem because it's not like a painting. Because I'll confidently cradle something stainless;  hold the exceptio...